Sunday, April 19, 2020

The Active Return of this Blog

After a four year hiatus, I have decided to revive this blog.  I had no intention to stop writing the blog, it just seemed like other interests took a higher priority.  It will still focus on places to see, eat, drink and visit around the City of Detroit and surrounding Detroit area.  I will also feature other places to visit in and around Michigan.  The State of Michigan has a lot to offer.  

In keeping with the title of this Blog, Bullitt in Detroit, I will still feature my 2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt as part of a blog entry's photo collection.  In addition, I've added a 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt to my personal fleet, so expect to see that car also.

I have started to increase my studies of the Detroit Automotive Industry history.  So expect to see entries on locations around Detroit that was part of the Detroit Auto Industry.  



Hope you enjoy my past and future posts and once the State of Michigan starts opening up, make plans to visit to these locations.

Also, I will start editing some of my prior entries as a few locations have, unfortunately, gone out of business.

Thanks.

Greg
April 19, 2020








No comments:

Post a Comment